Wednesday 6 August 2008

I'm not dead!

I just haven't had the urge to post anything recently.

Yesterday, I did lotsalotsa work. My Uncle owns a marketing consulting thingy company called Spring Thinking. And he has like. 300 companies that he needed to put into his database. So being a boring computer whizz, he asked me to help him out. Didn't manage to add them all yesterday though, even though I was there from 7am until 4.30pm working non-stop. Ok...I had a 20 minute break but you know, barely counts!

In other news! I've been doing alot of work on my fansites. Because, I have no life.
Yes. It's true. There's 2 for Lostprophets, though I co-own one of them with 3 other people.
I also have been doing some work on my Cancer Support site, Fxck Cancer.
Alot of people take that the wrong way. By Fxck Cancer I mean, 'Fuck it, it can't beat us!' Not 'who cares about it, fuck it!'.


I'm actually meant to be tidying my room right now, but you know, blogs are more interesting. haha

I was listening to Aiden earlier. They really did save my life. I love that band so much.

I hate how people take the piss about stuff like that.
You read Kerrang and see all the metalheads going 'Oh fucking whiney emo kids going on about how My Chemical Romance saved their lives. Blahhhhhhhhhhh'

FUCK OFF! Seriously!
I also read people saying 'I love a band, but I don't go around saying they saved my life. Wayyy too many people say that these days'

Does it matter?
Music has a power like nothing else. And if the music saves peoples lives, and makes people happy, who are they to tell them otherwise, or critise them for being happy and stuff?

People just piss me off sometimes.



I read Jamie Oliver's new blog earlier.
That man makes alot of fucking sense.
I dunno what hes doing wasting his time in a rock band lol
He's so damn intelligent, not to mention fucking talented with a paintbrush.

No comments: