Monday 7 July 2008

Hot Kiss

Tell me what you miss boy (8)


Yeh.
I love Juliette Lewis. Though I think she's a much better Actress than singer.
Like in Natural Born Killers. Shes amazing.

LOL. My mother doesn't let me watch that movie. I've seen it before, and SHE hasn't seen it. So wtf?
lol



Anyhow. I saw the new Chronicles Of Narnia on Friday! Ooof Prince Caspian is GORGEOUS! *drools*


I've done my Media Studies work for 6th form.
Though i'm redoing one of the pieces cause its shit.

I'm reading 'Enduring Love' by Ian McEwan for English Literature.

It's STRANGE as hell!

There's one chapter thats entirely a letter from this guy who stalking another guy. And he's like 'Everyday I thank god for your existence'

WTF!

It's a very good book though .
Trust me to go to the 6th Form where we do an Exam on a story about Gay Stalker! LMAO!



Love it.
Anyway. Just a short one today. Cba to write anything else. Not much on my mind to be honest.

x

No comments: