Sunday 19 October 2008

Joy.

Life gets better...


My mum is now dieing.
There's nothing more they can do for her.
My dad is being a selfish dick.

My mum said shes worried about me being stressed out cause apparently i'm being snappy. She said to him that maybe i'm worried about her. He goes 'Oh no shes not shown ANY signs of being worried about you at all'

Who the fuck does he think he is?
MAYBE I just don't like fucking showing that i'm scared or worried because MAYBE i'm trying to stay positive and have some fucking backbone and strength unlike HIM who just moans and complains about EVERYTHING ALL the time to me.

And then he had the cheek to go 'fuck off cherilyn you dont know what its like having to work and be stressed about bills and losing the house and your wife blahblah'

UHM HELLO? SHE'S MY MOTHER. IT'S MY HOUSE TOO. I'M ALSO GOING TO BE THE ONE LIVING ON THE STREETS. And with work? No, but I do have the worry of failing sixth form, which means i'll get a shit job, and won't be able to afford a house or food when i'm older.


Fuck you.

No comments: