Sunday 12 October 2008

Waheyyy

Lydia and Laura didn't see Rhys again. So I didn't get my video. No probs dudesss.

Not a whole lot going on today. Mama is ill again, refusing to go to hospital. We're not letting her go to work tomorrow. She can't even walk so how she expect to work? ¬_¬


I really have no life. I actually managed to see Gemmar for like a couple of hours after work. She found a fit guy to pursue, so that'll be me outta the window for awhile. We did lunch, decided to do it every saturday in this cute little cafe in town. Dunno how long that'll last though.

Waiting for Aim's to finish her dinner so she can talk to me. Yah I gots no other mates. Billy no mates. Innit ¬_¬


Supposed to have my media draft done but cba atm. I'll do it later it'll take 5 minutes. It's only a magazine cover.
Done my psychology tests. Probably failed.

That's Life!

No comments: