Saturday 21 June 2008

Jamie Oliver!

I'm worse than him at updating blogs regularly.
Bloody hell.

Ok. So i'm not. He last posted May 22nd.
I was gonna say Ian but he posted June 6th.
So he's alright (Y)



So anyway. Yes.

I'm sorry I didn't do my blogs this week! I've had exams ALL week. And Download at the weekend of course!
BUT AHH. EXAMS FINISHED! I NEVER HAVE TO DO PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, BIOLOGY, MATHS, HISTORY, RELIGIOUS STUDIES OR ENGLISH LANGUAGE EVER AGAIN!
lol

Of course, I've chosen Psychology, English Literature, Media Studies and Graphics at 6th form. I can't wait. They treat you like you're a human being in 6th form. And i'm doing the subjects I want to do, instead of being told I have to learn about how STUPID Christianity and Islam are as religions. I'm VERY sorry if I offend anyone. But seriously?!

'GAY IS A SIN!'

OBVZ NOT YOU PRICKS! God -_-


So yeh.

SEEING THE BLACKOUT AGAIN IN OCTOBBBBBBER.
I had a choice between Lostprophets and The Blackout. Considering I saw Prophets on Sunday, I chose the boysss.


DOWNLOAD WAS INCREDIBLE! Can I add. lol

Met Madina Lake. Well got a highfive off Matthew Leone!

And Black Stone Cherry came down to the crowd after the show and I got a highfive off the guitarist and drummer aswell! PSYCH!


Aimee is gay. Officially right.

We went to main stage as soon as we got in. We were at the barrier in the centre. AMAZING VIEW.
But after Within Temptation, she needed a wee -_-

SHE DIDN'T DRINK ANYTHING ALL DAY! Weak bladder much! =[

So we had to go to the back. Went to see KIGH and then went back to mainstage. Managed to get back to the barrier for Prophets, but we were right the way over the side. And had the most INCREDIBLY annoying girls behind us.

We were stood there and I heard this girl start bragging. She goes 'Oh. OBVIOUSLY I like Lostprophets otherwise I wouldn't have two tattoos of them!'
And started saying how many times she'd seen them live.
Which i'm not bothered about. But it was out of the blue and unneccasary and obvious she was just doing it to sound cool.
Then Madina Lake came up and TV. And i'm all for expressing opinions but she was out of order. Aimee was singing along and said 'I love Madina Lake' and these girls started screaming. 'THEY'RE FUCKING SHIT. TURN IT OFF. WTF. SHITTY EMO!'
Was that necassary? Really? I think not!
So then Prophets roadies started setting up. And they were shouting 'GEORGE WE LOVE YOU GEORGE! GEOOOOOOORGE' in the most annoying accent -_-
And started talking about how 'Ilan proper loves them' and said he'll be looking out for them in the crowd. I'm not saying thats not true. BUT STOP BRAGGING! They were saying it SO loud, so that everyone could hear.
Then we saw them walking from backstage toward the stage. And we were like 'Oooh look! There they are' and the girls next to me where screaming [which I have NO problem with. They were just happy :)] and these girls started screaming at us again going 'GOD YOU FUCKING TEENIES. IT'S LIKE YOU'VE NEVER SEEN THEM BEFOOOORE. STOP BEING SUCH TEENIES AND SHUT THE FUCK UP WAHWAHWAH'.
What gave them the right to tell us what to do? THEY should have shut the fuck up. I was about ready to smack them! You know. We were just trying to have fun and have a laugh and be excited and stuff! And I HAD never seen them live before. Just cause i've liked them since I was 9 years old, doesn't mean I've seen them live.
My mums had cancer since I was 11. So how could I possibly really get the chance to see them? It's only recently i've been getting my own way to gigs and even been allowed to them on my own.
They just really fucking annoyed me.



But yes. Prophets were amazing. The girls didn't fuck that up for me thank god.
I LOVE Jamie's hair.
Like, I proper love it.
They were all looking rather lovely. Though I couldn't see Ilan cause I was too far down the barrier.


Apparently. I got hit on the shoulder with a bottle.
Aimee told me that. I didn't feel a thing.
Weird. lol



Peace out. I'll stop moaning now lol!

No comments: