Tuesday 3 June 2008

Ogre!!

I'm in another foul mood.
Fucking hell.

I can't even explain what i'm feeling right now.
It's weird to be honest.

I mean. Gosh.
I feel unappreciated, sympathetic, angry, disappointed, upset and stupid all in one.
I'm so fucking Emo.
Jesus.


This is gonna come out wrong, and probably offend an awful lotta people. And probably people are gonna be thinking i'm a big headed bitch. But i'm not honestly.
It's just recently everyone seems to getting into everything that I like. Yes I know shock horror. But it just seems that everything that makes me...me, is being taken away from me. I have no self-confidence, and the only think I like about myself is the fact that i'm myself. I'm me. I guess, unique. I've always liked odd things, like I grew up being in love with Ozzy Osbourne, Rocky Horror Picture Show, I used to read Anne Rice books and Bram Stoker's Dracula when I was 6 and I used to dress up as a vampire daily when I was 4 years old. I'd been hated throughout my entire life for being like that. And now all of a sudden, its cool to be a freak.



I left this blog for about 3 hours, and ended up watching all the Full Ponty 2007 videos instead.
I wish I was Welsh. Or atleast I wish England had like, a proper big patriot root.
I don't feel a part of anything =/

No comments: