Sunday 29 June 2008

I'm a little worried.

I'm getting worried about my health at the minute.


Things really aren't good. =/

It's been a month since my hospital visit, and things have been going downhill from there.

If any guys are reading this, I suggest you stop now. Cause most guys hate it when girls talk about periods.
That's a great way to stop guys being dickheads. Threaten them with 'girly talk' and they shut the fuck up immediately.

Yeh. Well. I NEVER miss my periods. I'm only ever a day or so late. And i'm now like. 2 weeks late on my period.

When I went to the hospital, the pain was in my lower stomach moving down toward the top of my leg.
They also said the problem was either a cist (probably not spelt that correctly) in my womb or ovaries, or my fallopian tubes were tangled.
So the fact that I have period pain but no period, is sllllightly worrying right now.


Hmm. I'll see how things go. I dun wanna worry my parents. Especially as my mama's health is not so good lately. Well. It never was. She has flipping Cancer. Course it's not good. But she has good days and bad days you know?



Ahh. Whatever.

I just felt like updating.
I went to Alton Towers on Monday! I went on Oblivion, cause i'm a twat!
If you don't know what that is, heres a picture.
Well. I tell you what. I'll post a bunch of pictures for you. 1 of each ride I went on.




Cause i'm bored!

This is Oblivion.


Yes. It's a vertical drop. You hang there for about 3 seconds, and then plung into a black pit with smoke coming out. It's fucking GREAT!




Then theres Air. It's called Air, cause you're basically flying.
You sit down like a normal rollercoaster, then the floor drops and you swing backwards so you're laying facing the floor.





Like so. -->



And then you shoot forward and it's like you're just flying. Me and Jenni went round singing, cause we're cool like that...






What else did I go on?
Ahh! The Corkscrew!
Took alot of convincing to get Heather to go on. She hates Rollercoasters but she went on this and loved it!
Really bangs you about though.
It's shit to be honest! lol






See now, I didn't dare go on Nemesis, cause i'm a fucking wimp.







I just didn't like the look of it. Maybe its the rivers and waterfalls of blood on the way in that put me off?



Anyway.
So i'm buggering off. I went on more. Way more. But I cba to post them.
haha

No comments: