Monday 8 September 2008

6th Form

I loved it. Now I hate it.

It's finally sunk in that i'm growing up. The years are flying by, and I don't want them to.
I'm alone.

English Literature, I thought i'd have Gemmar with me. Nope.

Graphics, my only class with Aimee. Shes gone now, and it feels horrible. I'm in a class full of chavs. They're all best friends with each other, and i'm the kid with the bad hair at the front.

Psychology. Full of a bunch of popular kids who know each other. I'm the one who has the weird views and gets shunned.

Media. I have Asra, but she did GCSE Media. She knows what shes doing. I don't. I got in trouble today cause the teacher didn't tell me what I had to do. I didn't understand and he ignored it. So I didn't write anything other than 'Kerrang! Magazine'.
¬_¬'

Oh, and at lunch. They've changed the schedule. So the people I have left, have lunch at a different time.

This is going to be...shit. :)


Aimee doesn't even get signal at college, so I can't even talk to the one person who keeps me sane.
Ffs.

No comments: