Friday 19 September 2008

We can see through you.

But we don't have X-Ray Eyes!

My bad.

I'm home sick.

I've been at 6th Form for three weeks and already had 4 days off 0_0

I'm skipping for TBO on Friday 3rd October too.

I currently have a kitty cat sat with me! Theres another snooping around somewhere, but Shadow's scenting my room my rubbing his face against everything ¬_¬
Pepper is probably eating. Like a fattie mcfattie. Wanna see them?









Top pic is me and Shadow. It's kinda old though.

Then we've got Pep as a cute lil kitten, then the transformaton into a fattie (the last pic).

Then Cleo, who is outside probably killing some poor innocent creature right now.
We have two other but I have no pics of them on here. Fez and Nefi. They're twins, innit.

My Mama has been home for a day and a bit. And already shes told me to "shut the fuck up or i'll smack your face in" just for asking her to not frighten my cat.
Thanks mother!

Aimee's finally come online, so i'm off to chat to her. Bye.x

No comments: