Wednesday 24 September 2008

So I hate 6th Form.

It sucks.

I'm already failing Graphics. I went to the learning advisor and she wants me to swap to Human Biology. I don't want to! I just want to drop Graphics. Loads of people have dropped subjects and got free periods instead. Why can't I?
I need the time to work on my Media Coursework. I'm making a horror movie. (No I didn't choose Horror as my genre. I was given it)

Also, I have volunteered to be a Science Ambassador, a Reading Mentor for Infants and a Councillor. Well. Not a Councillor as such, but someone who the main schoolers can come talk to about anything. I don't trust the teachers in this school to be understanding, and I know a lot of kids in our school have problems they need to talk about. So i'm there. :)


But yeh. 6th Form sucks. No friends. Can't afford my books. Failing.

Fuck!

No comments: