Friday 23 May 2008

Cheese and Crackers

Don't you just love them?
Krackawheat, with Red Leicester or Mature Cheddar Cheese, Butter and Vegemite.
Not Marmite, Vegemite.

Ooh. I'm like, the only person who likes the stuff! It's amazing. You get it in Australia and New Zealand. You can buy it here but for some reason its not as good. All the Australians eat it. Two people were eating Vegemite sandwiches in Home and Away once. Mmmm Vegemite =]

So yes anyway.
Today was uneventful.
My mum made me stay home with her cause she 'couldn't be arsed to get up early'.
Which is fair enough haha.
Got a week off, then go back to Maths and English exams. Joy!

But, much to my happiness, I got a myspace message from Rhys Lewis this morning when I logged on. That was nice :)
Real nice of him to message me. I'm not worth his time, so it was nice of him.

I was hoping to make this longer, but I got distracted when I started writing it like, 2 hours ago. It's now past Midnight and I have to get up for work in the morning, so i'll have to leave this blog as it is.
Tomorrow, before Doctor Who is on, i'll post a few pictures from the blackout! show.

Not that anyone reads this ever.
Night<3

No comments: