Monday 19 May 2008

Starting Over

I used to have one of this, back in like, 2005-6 or something.
Can't even remember the log in name let alone password or email! lol

Well. Doubt anyones gonna ever read this but I guess it's nice to have somewhere to write down the events of the day, or quotes of the day, or just write how your feeling.

It's nice to let things out. Makes you feel alot better. I learnt not to bottle things up. I've done that for too many years, cause I never wanted to burden the people I care about with my problems.

Ooh. Just had a little pop up 'Now Blogger saves your drafts automatically!' How dandy!
Thats good. It's so annoying when you loose what you wrote, which actually happens to me alot. My computers a bit of a twat to be honest. I had word up earlier and it just closed. I was screaming at it. Like the computer understands yeh? ha

My mamma did that earlier like. She was on Wii Fit. And she couldn't beat my highscore so she had a go at it. So funny.
Man I rule on Hula-Hoops!
Not the food, obvz. But they're good mind!

So i'll piss off now.
Might end up writing more than one blog a day. I swear, my feelings change so quickly. Sometimes I think I have Bipolar. But I doubt it. My bestie Bri has and i'm a lil different to her.

I love Bri. She's ace. My wife yeh!
Even if she is 23 and i'm 16.
And we're women. Who are straight.
Yeh it works well ^_^


Goodbye! haha

No comments: