Saturday 31 May 2008

Meep

Not posted daily cause i've not been doing anything.
Considering i'm on bed rest thanks to the hospital =/

I have a nice big bruise going up my arm where they shoved the tube, and its horrible to look at to be honest 0_0

In other news. Dr Who was on tonight! Wooo! After last week when it was not on cause of the flippin Eurovision!! JSHGdbhugfu
haha

But yeh, strangely enough it hasn't made my fear of the dark worse, which is odd. Usually the smallest things boost my fears. But nah. That's good I guess. =]


Well then, not much on this blog. Just a filler cause i'm booooored.

My last blog was weird I know, but as I said in my first blog, i'm using this as like, a diary too. So I can get my feelings down and make myself feel better! =]


Maths exam on Monday. Gonna have to go to the doctors in the morning [monday] and get more painkillers cause i've run out! I can't get through an exam in the pain I was in last Monday. Nooo-way.
A Fail would be on the cards definately if that happened.


And then English on Tuesday. Should be ok. Hopefully.
Eeep!


Bye<3

No comments: