Sunday 25 May 2008

Ooops

Totally forgot to post yesterday.
I was thinking about it, then it just slipped my mind. So sorry.

I have a headache at the minute. Because I can't be bothered to look for my glasses, so my eyes are hurting when I try and see the screen or the TV. Ouch. Fuck this i'm going to find them. Painful much!
They fell on the floor. -_-


Well.

Not much to do today. Change my bedsheets maybe, and clean my room up.
Mamma's out [thank god!] at a Mini Run thing. Wouldn't let me go =/
But to be honest, i'm happy I have some time away from her whining.

I so wish I was in Leeds right now. SLAM DUNK!
Not fair liiiike.

So i've been watching MTV Cribs and at the minute there is some MASSIVE dude on!


Pah.

This is my most boring blog so far.
Someone give me something to talk about!

Like, I've been reading Ian Watkins and Jamie Oliver's blogs, and no offence but Ian, you're boring lol.
Jamie is really interesting. He rambles, or well, he talks in depth about things and its cool you know?
He answers questions people send him and I think it's great, even if he is sarcastic alot.
He's a wicked dude. Can't wait to see Lostprophets at Download Festival, even if they're not that stoked about playing a 'serious' show. I wanna go to some of the Warm Up shows cause they reckon they'll be proper fun and awesome.
Anyone wanna give me a lift to one of them?


Andd, I said i'd post my pictures from TBO gig. So here have some pics!
=]






I look awful in the picture of me and Gavin. Which sucks balls. I love the one of me and Snoz. It's brilliant. He's a legend. Sean in the background of the one with Bob = lol. Seriously. He's a twat, but I love him. He looks really cute in the pic of me and him though. Which I never thought i'd admit. Aimee was so happy when I admitted he's 'fit' after meeting him. I never said it before. haha

Anyway. Amazing show. =]









No comments: