Thursday 22 May 2008

We Are The Dynamite

Yes, I didn't post yesterday cause I was chillin' wid da blackout!
-_-
Yeah. Went to see them yesterday supporting Story Of The Year.
Though to be fair, much to Mr Sean Smith's disgust, not many people were there to see Story Of The Year. I think that pissed him off a bit. That more people were there to see The Blackout.
I mean, I admit, I went to see The Blackout. But I did queue from 11am, so he can't be mad at me...Can he?
lol


I mean. I was there before they were. They pulled up and I was just like, ooh the driver looks like James. IT IS JAMES! =o
Bobbbb.

Then Sean stuck his fingers up at his.
&&
Gareth's a lovely guy.


I feel asif I intruded on them though.
I mean. They had just been crammed into a little van with all their stuff in and 8-9 of them. And then everyone runs over to them. And me and Aimee made this stupid banner that we gave to them. Even though Snoz loved it, I could tell Sean didn't. Matthew and Bob didn't see it. Gavin was interested though. And pointed out Rhys' fansite to him and made him blush.

But yeh. So I feel like I wasted their time, even though I know they expect people to want pictures and stuff.

Maybe its just me being shy and self concious and retarded in general.

Hmm.
Show was good though.
Very talented band. =]




My mood has been all over the place today.

I've been majorly happy all day, even when I had to have my injection! It hurt. But I was still all giddy and happy. Then I get home to my shitty life [oh no. here comes the emo kid 'my life sucks' thing] and just realise that I really lack excitement and no wonder I have no friends. I'm so frickin boring.
So i'm going to get loads of jobs, and just work work work and do nothing else, and just go to shows with all the money I earn.

Cause shows are amazing. The vibe is brilliant. I get to meet new people, its nice. And when you get to meet people you look up to, its brilliant, even if you ARE in the way...

No comments: